A man is combing the beach in California and stumbles into a lantern. he picks it up and starts to rub off the sand and out pops a Genie. "Dude!, thanks a million for letting me out of that couped up lantern!, I have been stuck in that damn thing for over 1000 years, to show you how greatful I am to you, I will grant you a wish." the man says .....""A" wish??, I thought I was supposed to get THREE wishes?!?" The Genie says "Look Pal, times are tough everywhere, everyone is cutting back, take it or leave it." The man, knowing he has no other choice, he thinks real hard about his wish and says "OK, because i can't take a boat because i get violently seasick, and i would never fly in a million years, I want a bridge to Hawaii so i can go there anytime i want"
The Genie says "You must be out of your mind, you have no idea how much materials would be involved in such an undertaking....the planning...the depth of the water...FORGET THAT !! ....come up with something else!"
The man thinks again for awhile and says "OK then you can't make my bridge for me then how about this....i want to know all there is to know about women...you know everything that makes them happy..everything that makes them sad...I want to know everything that makes them tick"
so the Genie says "Would you like to have 2 lanes or 4 ??
|