Saturday, May 25, 2002

My Hero by Cath

From: catherine47 - - - - Sent: 5/25/2002 11:08 AM
My hero, someone special, so very dear and near to me. She is unlike any hero that could ever be.
She has this incredible inner core of courage, remarkable strength that I have always depended and relied upon.
She helped me grow inside so very strong.
For a long time ago a serious illness infected her once so. Luekemia's a tough battle, too, she did know.
She fought such incredible odds, Over coming them with the greatest of strength.
Going the distance such the longest of length.
A little small hero I always looked up to.
Such courage and strength even today still see's me through.
At the lowest of times when life grew difficult, you eased my heart calming my fears.
Back long ago then and still now through the years.
My littlest hero, your my grown hero today.
How I love you the greatest in every single way.
For Gods blessed my life greatly with a hero as you.
You are the most courageous of heros to me, its so true. Though you know how much I love you, each tear shed and cried.
You always kept on going that much harder you tried, to be stronger focused, showing me always the way.
As you did way back then, as you do even today.