Wednesday, July 17, 2002

Memorial; for those who have Lost Loved Ones!!

** Update **
2 days after this original post appeared on the MSN Group, my brother Robert James passed away in his sleep between 6am - 7am 7/19/02
1 week before his 41st birthday (perhaps a premonition)

Originally written
From: ME - - - -  7/17/02
===================================================================

A poem I found on another community I belong to http://groups.msn.com/shystar This is dedicated to all those who 
lost loved ones and are still trying to get their lives back in order!! Please know they are watching you and smiling down upon you.
T
hey only wish the best for you!!

From: REX - - - - 7/10/2002 6:38 AM
When I must leave you for a little while, Please don't grieve
and shed  your tears, Or hug your sorrow to you through the years.  But start out bravely with a great big smile, and for my sake, and in my name, live on, and do all things the same.
Feed not your loneliness on empty days, But fill each working hour in useful
ways. Reach out your hand, in comfort and
cheer, And I, in return will comfort you and hold you near.
And never ever be afraid to die...........For I am waiting for you in the sky!!!
 
I'm sorry for your loss shy, Maybe this will help you cope
I saw it on a headstone where my mom is buried....
peace and love to you and yours..