Sunday, December 22, 2002

My Heart's Secret Thoughts

I feel so alone today, so frightened and scared.
Wondering how you feel bout me.
My heart lies in a box of gold and glitter waiting for your love of me.
Am I too soon or am I too late?
No sign I see of being loved...
At least not of which is obvious...
No words, no Roses have I seen...
Caring and kindness:
Yes those are there.....but something seems to still be amiss...
The feeling
    that I belong within your heart,
that I'm a part of your life...
This which seems to be missing...
at least from what I see.
Why do I cause myself to suffer so at these thoughts of fear...
Wishing to be loved and to belong being my greatest wish of all.
"I love you" seems to be so far away...As does Roses and feelings of belonging.
Fear and Anxiety are what i'm feeling now...Doesn't make sense to be this way.
Am I capable of being loved or is it just wishful thinking...
Lonliness is what I feel yet there is someone near(I think).
Oh How my thoughts wander so...This fear that grips my entire soul...
What am I to do to take this fear away.
Maybe nothing but sit and wait for my shining knight to make his move...
Patiently, fearfully,anxiously will I wait...
Even though my hearts hurts so deeply at not knowing what to do...
IF ONLY I KNEW WHERE THE KEY TO MY HEART BOX LIES...
*sighs*
===================================================================
From: Tractor630 - - - - 12/22/02
Wow great poem
tractor
===================================================================
From: SmokelessBeast - - - - 12/22/02
What does one say? I am the lost one.
===================================================================
From: AppealingCatherine_49 - - - - 12/22/02
 
What does one say. One can only say what the heart feels in the most honest way, The heart can express what words one can't say, by the touch upon us in a tender true way. The look with in a persons eyes, these are the doors to ones inner soul. Its when your heart connects to that heart you are richer more full. So what does one say, one only has to open wide there arms, embracing tightly closely that one they truly care for. Thats what one says, when there are no words any more.
 
Girl friend I loved your poem, and I love you..too..
===================================================================