"Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could....."
So from nothing I give nothing!!
My heart is slowly dying with nothing left to give.
How sad this day has become when nothing's all I am.
Nothing but despair, an emptiness of the person I once was.
No smiles to appear no more, no laughter to sing happiness!
Only utter sadness to fill my soul, quiet despair has taken it's toll!!
Stars and sunshine no longer exist...Only grey clouds and darkness in my mist.
I fear all hope is lost for me, nothing left to hope for!!
Why must the suffering go on with me.
Why can't smiles return to me!!
Must I hold back these tears of mine to hide away from my turmoil.
Will these tears be the death of me for keeping them hid so long from thee.
Oh the Depths of despair I see, will there be mo more light for me..
Am I destined to live my suffering here?
Will the sun ever shine again?
Will I always and forever be nothing more than a Nothing me?
============================================
From: AppealingCathering_49 - - - - 2/9/2003
Sometimes the darkness over whelms one, there becomes present a emptiness inside. Life it feels seems is full of dispairity. A sunshine arises as we look intensly upon it beholding the wonder and beauty, the darkness slowly drifts off away. The light warmth, it radiates opening one again too see the world with new eyes, the part inside of emptyness, fills with a new awakening beckons one forward. This is the cycle of a life, just as cycle of seasons in nature. Their is always new beginings and awakenings.
============================================
|