| I know what it's like to lose a parent,
but time goes on and waits for no one.
I've seen friendships come and go,
and new ones to take the place of what was old.
I lost a wife,lover and friend all in one day,
they all packed and took my heart away.
I felt hurt that no ones ever known,
but in my heart it's deeply shown.
It's hard to find someone to bring you joy,
just look in the eyes of your child playing with a toy.
What will make the sadness go away,
the hurt inside just wants to stay.
Than one day with out warning,
someone special comes your way.
Your heart get's healed that day,
the hurt and pain has gone away.
From: Wickedjester - - - - 5/28/03
===================================================================
From: ME - - - - 5/28/03 6:19am
Only friendships that are true and pure,
tend to be forever, loyal and true.
Many others simply come and go
Those that stay are made of Gold.
Special friendships and lovers too,
also must be pure and true,
to stay in that heart so true.
So let's hope this special one
Has the heart of Gold.
Those friends and family you hold dear....
will stay through thick and thin....
Soulmates of the heart will stay forever more...
I just had to add my own words to this once more............
Such great words Wicked....
You've got more friends then you possibly know....
Don't ever let your personality change.....
It's a gift that only you possess.....
|