|
Written by someone who gave me permission to post it here!! PAIN Day to day, I go though life, Dealing with pain and strife. I end up making mistakes, And trying to learn how to survive. I love without being loved, I care for ones who could care less. Being alone becomes a part of daily life, No matter what I try to do, It never lessens the hurt inside. So many days I just want to die, Give up the whole fight. So much pain and grief in my mind, That I just can not shake. Pain and hatred, Anger and grief. The torture that I put myself through. The anguish that I let people put me through. Violence. Anger. Torture. Fear. I want to kill, I want to die. The only thing that keeps me alive, Is the love I have for my daughter inside. One million things in my mind. I can never begin to describe, The hurt that I hold deep inside. What is life, what is love, I really dont know. So many people tell me they know, That they understand. If this is the truth, Why dont they help me to understand? I just wish that I could find a way, To cope, With the pain. r.o. ================================================================== This poem speaks to me these words I like to say. You have inner strength to guide you through each day. You have a heart created by Gods wonderous hands above. It overflows with rich goodness by the capacity you can love. Nothing in ones life is measured to each thier own due. The real tests of such lessons lies with inside of just you. Tell yourself as I would say if I knew you too, your one of Gods finest creations this is so true. Smile reflecting on the love that within you resides. You will make boundless leaps and the greatest of strides. So smile this moment know that as I send this you way. Your the best person inside that never goes a stray. ear your heart filled with love, keeping showing the world what I see. The best heart God created in you that can ever be. So now im done thanking you for listening ear. Know that the worlds still a good place where we all can still see or hear. |