|
When is a heart strong enough not to break? Is there an answer? Probably not. Perhaps break isn't the right word to express a hurt that hopefully is temporary! Perhaps it's just a crack that happens in the best of couples. It's hard to say at this moment in time what the best answer would be! A heart is a sensitive organ and is easily hurt. I doubt it's ever strong enough to withstand normal hurts of life. Though the hurt sometimes is temporary the moment of hurt is/can be just as devastating as a permanent one. The saying goes "You always hurt the ones ya love". But why must it be that way? I guess it's a way of growing closer to those you really care about. I do hope that's true cause right at this moment, well it just don't feel that way. It's times like these that ya just can't force happiness. I just wish I had a stronger heart. ============================= Is there truth in feelings of the heart? Can love survive the test of time? I've searched my soul for these answers. And I've not received any response. I am one who loves with everything that is dear. Tho misunderstood it's a part of me. Once I love with all my heart there's no turning back. Nothing to stop me from feeling this way. I just wish it was easy to love like in the olden days. When simplicity was all it took. Now there's so many complications and rules. I will succeed with my endeavor to find the answers I seek. =========================================
|