NOT REALLY POEMS BUT HEHE
I LIKE THEM ========================= JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO PULL The TRIGER A BRIGHT FLASH INTERUPTED MY ATTEPMT OF SUICIDE , WHICH UNTIL THAT MORNING I STILL HAD A HOPE OF MY LIFE GETTING BETTER,UNTIL THAT MORNING WHEN I SAW MY HOPES DASHED AGAINSTHE ROCKS AS IF THEY WERE A CRUSHED BODY (WITCH ) HAD JUST BEEN DASHED AGAINST THE SHORLINE. WHEN I SAW THE ONE I LOVED WITH ALL MY HEART KISS SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN TO SEE HER WALK HAND IN HAND WITH HIM OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. I FINALY REALIZED I WAS ALWAYS MENT TO LIVE MY ACURSED LIFE ALONE . I FINALY UNDERSTOOD MY LIFE WAS A WASTE OF AIR FOR THOSE WHO DID HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE AND BE LOVED BY. I LOOKED TO SEE WHAT THE FLASH WAS , MAYBE HOPING IT WOIULD CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER , BUT WHEN I LOOKED I SAW THAT IT WAS ONLY MY RING WHICH SHE HAD GIVEN BACK TO ME REFLECTING THE SUNLIGHT BACK IN TO MY EYES MOCKINGLY ...........CLICK, BANG.................
REASONS
WHEN THE WIND BLOWS WHEN BELLS TOLL WHEN BIRDS SING WHEN CHIMES RING NO MATTER THE SEASON I THINK OF YOU THERES ONLY ONE REASON I DEARLY LOVE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHEN DEMONS SCREAM HUMANS WILL DREAM OF FLYING SPECTERS OF SWEET NECTERS DREAMS OF FLIGHT AND NOBLE RIGHT VOID EVERYONE THINKS LIFE IS GRAND TO ME ITS JUST A ONE NIGHT stand. TO THEM LIFE IS A DREAm
BUT IN MY SOUL I ONLY SCREAM.
YOU CANT TELL ME YOU UNDERSTANd,
DONT GIVE ME REPROMAND
I AWAIT DEATHS freezing embrace
nosferatus chant rusted chains honour and love have died cruility and hate will always thrive when my time arives i will no longer hear there cries the chains that have hold on me will break and set me free no longer will i cry for thee then i may finaly fly free drip drip here it comes always beating like the drums red and sweet as a flower i will gain the true power drip drip there it goes ever and constant it always flows use a knife to give me life watch it drain from my veins once again ill feel no pain as the sweet necter of life drains life will begin and no longer will i feel the pains i love you i love you she said , we will be together forever she said . i love you she said , dont worry she said . i love you she said , there will be no other . i love you she said , it wasnt to me. illusiions we think we know right from wrong but soon we forget and lose out sight . we think theres a line between light and dark but soon this place of mind leaves its mark we kill the killers of men with the thought of the mighty pen we think there are ways to cancil our sins so that we can make amends , we have the honoroble so few becouse the men of this world would rather fued,
we think we where born of god
but in truth we were spawned
===================================================================
From:
Damn this is dark and sort of ....well ....its... .....WOW!
|