Written: 8/27/03 2:04am This time....... Where once there was nothing,the emptiness cold grew something familiar,remembered from old. Through long nights awake and days filled with pain, the onslaught unending,revisited again. Yet now it subsides,as the sun from the sky, leaving shades like those seen,in a tear from your eye. As I sit now alone,reminiscent of times, when all life was joy,and true love was mine. How cruel life can be,when both taken away, still now does it pain me,to think of that day. And even so lessen,as I dream now of you, like the day chases night,be your love I pursue. Did I see how I held you,eyes closed in embrace, wishing never to awaken,never leaving this place. One day will I find you,one day will you know, that I shall love you eternal,and never let go. What grows now inside me,I thought would never return, more so with each day,does my love for you burn. Yet when will I tell you,are we two meant to be, will my life become shared,with the girl of my dreams. ====================================================== From: AppealingCatherine_49 - - - - Sent: 8/27/2003 6:29 PM I have to say all these poems are very eloquently written and verse. I really enjoy words that feel such emotion and depth in range . Thank you for sharing them Cath From: AppealingCatherine_49 - - - - Sent: 8/27/2003 6:34 PM For within the heart that has slept quietly in soft slumber. Dormant from not feeling love. A small illuminous light beckons awakening inside. The heart rejoices in rebirth feeling emotion all in the world that surrounds it. There is love for the heart, it thrives flourishes. It is awakened. Cathie
|