|
Where was I when you needed me most? Was I not there to lend a hug or two? Did I not make sacrifices for you? Of course I did. I gave up a lot for you! But where were you when I needed a friend? A hug? Or just someone to talk to? Where was your hugs when life was being unkind? Where was your sacrifice? Were were you? You were nowhere. You turned your head and laughed. All I've done for you and this is the thanks I get? Where's the love? If I were to disappear, would you care? Would you even notice? I'm not too sure you would! Even tho I've always been there for you, the space next to me is empty. You allowed me to be sent away to death. With friends like you , who needs enemies? One day you too will ask these very questions... What answer would you get? Think now before it's too late. Take action now. Forgiveness is the greatest give. Don't let this happen to you... Pretend this is the last day of your life, my life. their life and you were asked to make the euology.. What would you say? What will you remember? This is important all... Think on this for awhile... Life's too short to make enemies... Love conquers all..
|