|
I'll be there again when you call on me, just look in your heart and you will see. I'll be there again to help with your sorrow, so lean on me and i'll wipe the tears away. I'll be there again when you are lonely, just call on me and i will come without a doubt. I'll be there again to give you sight, when you don't see what is right. I'll be there again to help you with your life even when things don't alway go right. I'll be there again to touch your heart, by sending my love and makin the sadness part. I'll be there again to help you not give up, for all you need to do is just look up. I'll be there again when death is at your door, to take your hand and lead you home. I'll be there again when you call on me, for I am your best friend one with out end. So when in doubt just look in your heart, and I'll be there again wickedjester
|