Sunday, December 28, 2008

* ❤ * Heart of the Ocean * ❤ *

I dreamt of you constantly, I looked for you in the shadows of my mind, I try to understand why you went away... The tears to this day find their way upon my face... The heart has become the neverending sea of dispair and sadness...
*~* ❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤ *~*

When someone is given a key to a heart and it opens wide and free, it's wise to get to really know the person before you end up destroying them...  © LadyJane *
~* ❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤ *~*
DISCLAIMER: LJ since 1966. Any similarities with other LJ's in &/or out of SL is purely Not ME!
*~* ❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤❤ *~* ❤ *~* ❤ *~*