Sunday, December 7, 2008

Silence is Golden

Silence is golden says the sun;
It is within silence I shine your world.

Silence is majestic says the moon;
I create shiny waters in the darkness.

Silence is brilliant says the stars;
I create twinkles without even a sound.

Silence is grounded says the earth;
I combine the power of sun, moon and stars.

Silence is when thoughts connect,
Silence is when the soul shines,
Silence is when calmness enters,
Without silence, headaches occur.

The greatest love of all:

  • is sitting under the stars in silence.
  • walking hand in hand in silence.
  • listening to nature without interruptions.

    I hate when people try to force me to communicate when I do so much better in my printed words. Seems a waste of time when I
    really much rather become one with nature and silence. In a virtual world some prefer to just sit around on a sim and talk talk talk. That isn't what I came to SL for. I came to learn, to explore. To experience life. I can never just stare at a screen for hours on end.
    I must work on things, build, organize, keep my mind focused and direct. Learn everything there is to learn. I research things on my own rather than ask questions. Questions are for those things that are too difficult to find on your own. It's after exhausting all other avenues that finally you give in and ask.

It's almost better to just give up. Become a cold hearted ***** without soul. I already wear my heart on my sleeve, I don't need to describe what it looks like too.

Look at the children who love so unconditionally and free. They don't need communication to express that. They do so with each giggle that comes from their lips. The smiles they show when they're happy. True, honest love doesn't need communication. It needs understanding.

Reminds me of a relative who had no voice at all, literally. They couldn't speak, but still managed to snag the love of their life. Their "communication" consisted of flowers, smiling, eye gazing, and love letters. No spoken words, no conversation, just expressions of love for each other.
They didn't need to know much about each other either. Love took care of that. They had 75yrs to learn about who each was. It was the most magical relationship one could ever imagine.

That's what real love means to me. One day someone will come along and be that magical to sweep me off my feet. Until then, I refuse to become someone I do not believe in.