|
Friends are people who respect your choices. Getting to know someone is observing how they treat you. I've never talked about personal stuff with my friends, yet oddly enough, they know everything there is to know about me and then some. Some even know me better than I know myself. This all from me not even saying a word, not holding a conversation about how I 'tick', etc. Merely from me listening to them and providing responses of how I would handle things. Nothing more. People who require conversations lose so much quality romantic time. You can't watch the stars while trying to hold a conversation, it loses its momentum, you can't smell the flowers while talking about the weather, you lose its fragrance. Let nature be the words instead. You'll find that the less you actually speak, the more you will learn about the person you are with. In life, the truth of it all really is... "Less is more". It includes conversations, friends, and special things. I usually tell people that if they really want to know who I am inside, read my work, watch me react to things, watch me smile. Look deep in my eyes. Regardless whether it's an online or offline relationship; you really can tell if a person is smiling behind the screen or not if you just observe them carefully... For now this is the end of my blog. Not poetry, not prose, just a simple observation on life's special magic; known as love! |