From: catherine47(Original Message) - - - - Sent: 4/20/2002 12:26 PM
well I finally had a peom published. It's the first one (after I cleaned up the spelling mine lol guess they liked it too. Okay here it is as how I wrote it.......................................
One Heart is created by Gods hands above.
One heart to grow show others love.
One heart is given to us all at birth. One heart defines each persons own worth. One heart can feel so many things. The range of emotion feelings bring. One heart it shows the depth we care. One heart is all we each have to wear. One heart it listens if another heart dies. One heart consoles it grieves it cries. One heart is all we have as we live. One heart is richer the more it gives. One heart can change a whole world too. One heart thats worn bye me or you. One heart always connects to another's  heart too. For one heart were all given thats lifes clue, how well you wear thats up to you.
===================================================================
From: LaurenR_1 (Original Message) - - - - Sent: 4/20/2002 12:50 PM
aww Cath,,,,
thats a nice poem...
I am amazed at all the talent pouring into these boards from the room...just awesome
Lauren :)
|