From: catherine47 - - - - Sent: 6/17/2002 10:14 AM
I like to write its how I can express things I feel or want to say. My words are not meant to hurt or offend in any type of way. What is that part of us we keep locked away so tightly inside. Keeping it guraded soemtimes form others we hide. Just a small little piece of us, that maybe at times finds it hard to believe or trust. We won't release showing others it, but maybe sometimes we just must. I guess I'm one of those simple minded people for in this big world I still sorta believe, that theres good in lots of folks to perceive. If we open our eyes to take a look. Aren't we all just the same like a best selling book Theres such an abundance of awesome context within each person it true. Why would I think this well its because your you. I guess to simply state it in my own humble Cath kinda way. I will explain it with these words I say. To be accepting and tolerant to understand. Each persons part of Gods sorta greater plan. People any of us walk through life, wearing our own pair of shoes. In the end its how we all treat other people, its only a choice we ourselves alone can choose. So when making such choices in the end. This little thought im sharing to send. The true beauty in life is such as so. Share kindess and love let that prosper and grow. The richest treasure can only be measured by the way people care. Its the best gift freely given by a heart one wears. So caring here greatly my message now done. Lets keep our chat family strong and loving and loads of fun. So thank you my friends listening some. Caths poems now over alas im done .. |