From: catherine47 - - - - Sent: 6/2/2002 9:41 PM
I think to myself what words can one friend offer too see you through. At this sad time to comfort you. So I look within my own heart to say what it honestly feels. Trying to do it the best I can very real. Its always so very hard losing someone we love when they die. Our heart aches badly we begin to cry. We internally struggle within ourselves, asking that question of why. Did they leave us now so all alone? From this eartly place they once to called home. For that lingering question of the reason why. Well I have within me this only I always know to try. To rely upon my faith trusting in Gods true word. Knowing with quiet reflection prayers never go unheard. This is what in my own heart I honestly percieve. With all that I trust in God I greatly believe. For at any given moment God may call anyone of us with him to be. I think God lessens lifes hardships, as our spirits set free. While we all are sad in pain knowing will greatly miss someone we loved. I'm drawing comfort in knowing thier now in Gods hands above. Smiling back down now at me. I think that they tell me heavens a wonderous place. That they know it firsthand as they have seen now Gods smiling face. Then I think also they want te tell me this to each one of you. They still reside in your hearts to stay thier now too. So if you close your eyes softly looking, to that quiet corner within the depth of your heart. That love lives on it never parts. By Cath
|