Saturday, May 17, 2003

A Hearts love

 A heart is not a play thing.
a heart is not a game.
but if you want if broken
just give it to a dame.
 
Women mess around with men.
to see what makes them tick
but when it comes to kissing
they do it just for kicks.
 
Women never give their hearts away
they take all men for fools
they wait til men gives theirs away
and then they play it cool.
 
Don't ever fall in love my friend
you'll find it never pays
it causes broken hearts
it happens everyday.
 
You'll wonder where she is at night
you'll wonder if she is true
one minute you'll be happy
the next minute you'll be blue.
 
Each chance you have to see her
your heart begins to dance
you world revolves around her
there nothing like romance
 
When it start you dont know
you worry day and night
you see my friend your losing her
it never works out right
 
Love is right but it hurts so bad
the price you pay is so high
if I could choose between life or death
I rather choose to die
 
So see my friend don't fall in love
you'll get hurt before it's thorough
you see my friend I ought to know
because i fell for you
From: Wickedjester - - - - 5/17/03
===================================================================
From: ME - - - - 5/17/03 6:06am
 
Sad to say that you're words bring a tear to my eye!
To give up the most precious of all gifts is so devastating. Love is fragile as your heart is fragile and needs to be taken care of with kindess and helpfulness

A Heart is fragile as you can see.....
No one is safe from it's power...
It is meant to be cherished and cared for..not hurt and played.
It's easily broken, It easily bleeds!
Falling in Love is hard to do when there's so much pain..
 
The more a heart is used, abused, broken,
The harder it is for love to enter there!!!!
We must remember that love is the cure of all despair!
 
LET LOVE SHINE!
===================================================================
From: Snaky - - - - 5/17/03 1:42pm
Wicked~~~~~~
Absolutely heartfelt.....great writing/outstanding
(((((((((((huGs))))))))))
SSSSnaKy
  
Love like youve never been hurt....
===================================================================
From: SNOWANGEL1934 - - - - 8/10/03 8:11am
 
WICKED HOW TRUE. U HAVE JUST PUT INTO WORDS THE WAY I HAVE BEEN FEELING. FOR U IT WAS FEMALE AND ME A MALE. I DON;T THINK THERE IS ANY WORSE PAIN THAN A HEART THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN.
 
IF U WANT TO TALK PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER. I INOW FOR ONE I SURE COULD USE A LITTLE HELP