You make me laugh wheni want to cry.
You're honest with me you'd never lie.
You make my fears disappear,you make my problems seem so clear.
If she breaks my heart or hurts me so,you're there for me.
I'll always know. I hope our friendship never ends...
You'll always be my special friend!
From: Wickedjester22 - - - - 5/17/03
===================================================================
From: ME - - - - 5/17/03 11:53am
Special friends are far and few between,
Becomining all but extinct!
If you're lucky enough to have a special person in your life,
treasure it for all it's worth.
Special friends are caring and understanding.
Something we all need once in awhile....
Special friends are always thinking of you.
Sometimes we can't even think for ourselves.....
Special friends loves us dearly unconditionally.
We all need to be loved in some shape or form...
And the best love of all is from our special friends......
They won't break your heart....
They'll only wipe away the tears....
They'll hold you in your arms to squeeze away the pain....
When she denies your love and sends your heart in deep despair,
A Special friend will lend you theirs to fill that emptiness....
Again I feel the need to add words to yours....
Your soul holds deep love and whoever you end up with as a soulmate
will be the luckiest Lady in the world...
I wish you the best of happiness in your heart's quest!
|