|
In life we come across all kinds of devious people. Those that are only out to tame, to deceive, to weaken. Hampering the individuality one possesses.
The heart gets tricked into wanting more. Honestly, They're just out for the kill.
Expecting change instead of acceptance. Trying to act the part of counselor. Trying to get one to 'change their ways'. Love doesn't call names or judge actions. Love accepts and supports all one does. Love doesn't confine themselves to virtuality. It goes way behind that, into a world that is real. When a person refuses to help another, They send a message of selfishness. They send a message of fake love. My heart belongs in Seattle, Whether it ever comes to pass or not, It is where the truth lies. From one of those old romance novels, Whatever the rhyme, whatever the reason.
It will take a much stronger heart, To sway this one away again. Much more work involved this time.
I simply don't have the time. I wasn't falling for untruth. My guard wasn't being let down. I wasn't in love, thank goodness.
I prefer real, honest to goodness friends, NOt those who only want change to occur.
|