Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do you believe in Angels?

Can you feel me?
Can you see me?
Do you know how much I care?
Have you sensed my presence?
Do you believe in me?
Do you know I'm taking care of you?
Do you know I'm watching over you?
 
I'm your Angel pure and true.
Silently watching over you.
Making dreams pleasant and true!
I touch so many hearts yet remain untouched!
I see so much yet am not seen by all!
In the eyes of a child is where you'll see my grace!
I care so very deeply yet silently I sit upon my cloud sprinkling sunlight
Into the hearts of all who believe in me!
 
Next time you look out your window and see sunlight
It may well be an Angel sprinkling Love from up above
Smiling upon the souls of so many!
 
Can you feel me now?
Do you know I'm here for you?
Can you see me now?
I'm always here with you!