|
Today I ask this of you! Will you be here for me when tears fall down my cheeks? When happiness just don't want to exist, when the heart just doesn't want to feel free, will you be there to catch me? Will you put aside your grudges to give a hug to someone who had once did you wrong but is in need of a loving embrace? Sitting here alone on this rock thinking of the times we shared has spent these tears of mine to numbness. What must I do to regain your heart, your trust? Today I ask only this and nothing more... Forgive those who done you wrong. Life is too short to be filled with hurt and anger. A loving embrace is all that's needed to say you're sorry. So Please only this I ask... Give an enemy/ex-friend a hug today... Turn their tears inside out! Life doesn't last forever.. Tomorrow may be too late!
|