Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To All My Dearest Friends! You know Who You Are.

You have been blessed with knowing me!
I have given my heart to you!
I have kept your heart inside of me.
I have laughed with you and cried with you!
Look into my soul and you will see....
The Love I share with all of you!
Even tho some may not be a friend of me.
I'll always be a friend of you.
No matter what you think of me.
I'll forever be here for you!
In times of trouble, strife and fear!
Know I'll always be near..
It's not how you feel for me.
It's how I feel for you!
My truest dearest friends of me!
This poem is for all of you!
Your heart is a part of me..
I hope My heart is a part of you!
When it's time for me to flee...
You will know how much I meant to you!
So take this loving heart of me!
And I'll share it with all of you!
You have been blessed with Knowing me......
And I have been blessed with knowing all of You!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!