Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tears Of Friendship

Silent tears I shed for you wishing you could see.
 A friendship so dear to me I silently hide away...
Secrets of my heart I wish to share with you one day.
A Kindred spirit pure and true!
 
My ears are always open as you are well aware.
Never have I shut you down for words you dared to share.
My heart has been yours from when you first confide in me.
I've felt your pain and suffering and wish to ease them away.
 
If only you could see what your friendship means to me..
If ya only knew how I've wished to share my dreams with you.
If you could only see my tears upon your shoulders..
To know how deep my friendship is would probably scare you.
 
I've listened to your heart of love hoping you win hers too!
I only wish you happiness and love, not pain and despair.
This love you seek will find you, of that I am sure.
If not with her then another soon to follow...
 
Oh how I wish I can show my tears to you...
My happiness, my fears, my dreams to you.
Spending time with you merely makes me smile.
Knowing a friend like you is indeed a special gift....
 
Silent tears I shed for you hoping you'll one day see.
Without your friendship I don't know what'll I do.
Your kindness and openness make me feel whole.
Secrets I will hope to share with you my dearest friend....